A crack pairing/ship is a couple (maybe threesome or foursome?) that one can rarely ever find around. In relation to this, from the TeniPuri series, the most common Sakuno pairing is RyoSaku (Echizen Ryoma/Ryuuzaki Sakuno); and since there is quite an abundance of fanfiction, art, graphics and others related to this ship already, we decided to form a community that would pave the way for exploring other possibilities.
Have you ever wondered what kind of couple Kirihara and Sakuno would make? What about Atobe and Sakuno? The members of this comm, if you choose to let them, may very well inspire you to try something new.
[VERSION 0.2] love_salad is now not only a community dedicated to Sakuno crack pairings, but also one that promotes Ryuuzaki Sakuno in general. We don't think this needs to be said anymore, but for the stray lurker: clearly, Sakuno-bashers are not welcome here.
*For the comm's grand reopening, we would like to host a somewhat late Christmas/New Year Sakuno Fanfiction Exchange. Details may be found here.
*Another idea is an every two-week Sakuno crack pair challenge. We choose a pair and may even give you a prompt, then you submit a nice drabble for everyone to read. This may include voting and a prize for the winner--likely a personalized banner. Since this will happen in the span of 2-3 weeks, we will also give a 300-500 minimum word count.
*Past challenges and their details may be found here.
December - Drabble Challenge (fanfiction)
theme: TBA, pairing: any, maximum word count: 500
January - Christmas/New Year Exchange (fanfiction/fanart)
February - Favorite Sakuno Crack Pairing Challenge (fanfiction)
*Fanfiction containing RyoSaku elements will be allowed though, as long as the main ship is still a crack pair. Multi pairings are allowed just as well, as long as the pairing you focus on is Sakuno/someone other than Ryoma.
*We are simply promoting other Sakuno pairs (and Sakuno herself) here, and are not trying to bash RyoSaku in any way.
02. Respect each other. We may not always agree with one another, that's a given. But just because you don't fancy a pairing or opinion another member does, doesn't give you the right to bash it or said person. Flame wars are a definite no-no; constructive debates are welcome. You will be warned if we catch you flaming and you may be banned if you ignore the warning.
03. Lj cut is your friend. Kindly use lj cut for your fanfiction (even if it's a drabble) and fanart. Any more than 3 icons in a post are recommended this function as well.
04. What's mine is yours? Please avoid posting fanart from Japanese websites, unless the original artist has given you permission. In relation, if you post fanfiction that isn't yours please credit the author. We genuinely look up to those who share good stories by their friends with the rest of the comm.
05. Chatspeak is the spawn of the devil. Grammar and spelling shows you're making an effort, and are just as well educated. So please, no typing LyK Dis!!1!
06. Introductions are welcome, while offerings are appreciated.
07. Any problems with another member or even a mod? Well, this is why there are three of us. 8D Please contact kirisaku, whitelilies22 or starianprincess if you'd care to share. Don't worry, we don't bite.
In addition, when posting fanfiction you may want to follow this simple format:
Title: For multi-chaptered stories, you may state which chapter you're at.
Author: You, of course! 8D
Pairing: You may cite the main pair and state if there are others?
Genre: romance, drama, humor, etc.
Rating: G, PG, PG-13, R, or NC-17. Please give proper warning.
Summary: What is this story about? You may cite lines from the story as a teaser.
Notes: If you have written this story for someone, you may place a dedication here.
For artwork, you may use this too and make the necessary changes.